Peppertree Bay

Rental Rates

May – November $3,800 – $4,800 Monthly
December – April $4,200 – $7,500 Monthly
Rates vary according to unit size and location. All rates are subject to state and local taxes. Rates may change without notice.


Garden Style, One Bedroom
Garden Style, Two Bedroom
Townhouse, Two Bedroom
Mid-Rise Building, Two Bedroom, Utility
Mid-Rise Building, Two Bedroom, Porch
Development Diagram

Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can download it here.


An initial deposit of $1,500.00 (goes toward rental fee) is due 14 days after the reservation is made. The second payment is due 90 days prior to arrival and will require 75% of rental fee be paid. The remaining balance (25% of rent, taxes and $500.00 security deposit) is due 30 days prior to arrival.


A $500.00 security deposit is required for each unit. Deducted from this will be any cleaning fee, carpet cleaning, long distance telephone charges and/or any miscellaneous repair or replacement expense that you may incur during your stay in the unit.


The deposit is refundable (less $150.00 Cancellation Fee) if the reservation is cancelled at least 90 days prior to the arrival date and is made in writing. For any cancellation made less than 90 days prior to arrival, the deposit is forfeited.