1. All guests must register at the office – all vehicles must be registered with the office. Cars may only park in designated parking spots or spots labeled vistor. Unregistered vehicles and vehicles without guest parking passes will be towed at the owner’s expense.
2. The balconies, terraces, and exterior stairways may not be used for hanging any objects or for cleaning rugs, drying laundry or any other household items.
3. Common areas of buildings such as elevators, lobbies, halls, and stairways must be kept free of obstruction – no personal belongings may be kept in these areas.
4. No pets may be kept in the condo. Any Leasee found with pets will be removed from the property.
5. No one may make or permit disturbing noises in the building. No loud musical instruments, radio, stereo or loud television between the hours of 11pm and 8am.
6. No trailers. Boats or campers may be parked on the property at any time.
1. Pool hours are from 8:00am to 10:00pm daily.
2. No food, smoking, drinks, or pets are permitted in the pool areas. Food and drinks are permitted in the breezeway by the vending machines.
3. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent. Parents are responsible for the activities of their children and must make sure that other people in the pool area are not disturbed.
4. Chairs around the pool cannot be reserved!
5. Toys, rafts, balls or floats etc are not allowed in the pools. Swimming noodles are the only items permitted in the pool.
Fitness center & club houses
1. The fitness center hours are from 8:00am to 10:00pm- sauna’s and showers open from 10:00am to 10:00pm.
2. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the fitness center. Parents are responsible for the activities of their children and to make sure they are not on the machines or disturbing others in the fitness facility.
3. Appropriate shoes and attire is required at all times in the fitness facility. Please remove all sand from shoes prior to entering or using machines!
4. Gray key fobs will open the doors at the clubhouses as well as the fitness center.
5. In order to reserve either clubhouse or the bbq grills you will need to contact the office 349-7777. Sign up is mandatory and on a first come, first served basis.
1. Tennis courts open from 9:00am to 10:00 pm daily. Lights are operated by management or guards only. Please sign up for a court one day in advance in the office.
2. Proper tennis apparel must be worn at all times.
3. Proper tennis etiquette must be observed at all times.
4. Tennis courts are kept locked and can be opened with your blue key.
Thank you for your cooperation.